This is a short term internship ( 6 months – 1 year contract) position. Suitable for industrial attachment (minimum 6 months), NYSC and Fresh Graduates.
The person will :
- Assist in the operations of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Provide information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Submit and reconcile expense reports.
- Provide general support to visitors.
Key Skill :
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel, Ms word and MS PowerPoint, in particular).
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Accuracy / attention to detail.
- Experience, Skills & Personal Competencies.
- Time Management Skills.