Join the Community:
- Bincom Tech Club: – to help Beginners, Newbies and people just starting their journey into Tech – https://bincom.net/bincomtechclub
- Bincom Tech Network: (Slack Channel) – A community of tech enthusiasts and people with expertise in Tech across Africa – https://j.mp/bincomtechnetwork
This page is focused on Bincom Tech Club
About Bincom Tech Club
Bincom Tech Club is designed as a community to help Beginners, Newbies and people just starting their journey into Tech.
Bincom Tech Club currently exists as WhatsApp & Telegram groups with plans to have offline instances in the near future. Bincom Tech Club is strictly for Tech and Tech related matters.
Join an instance of Bincom Tech Club at https://bincom.net/bincomtechclub
- bridging the information, knowledge and opportunity gap in the area of science and technology
- Create an ecosystem that enables tech minds to learn and leverage on the vibrant tech community for individual club members to become world-class tech experts.
- Be Respectful
- Be Helpful
- Give first
- Discussion of Tech opportunities.
- IT & IT related posts
- Tech Learning Opportunities
- Introductions and sharing areas of expertise
- Posting of items that foster learning and is in line with the vision/mission of the club.
- Reviews of Tech updates and how you have applied it
- Asking questions.
- Productive interactions between members that foster learning and solution provision.
- Review of policies and trends as it affects Tech
- Discussions of IT Business Opportunities
- Collaboration Opportunities
- Support, advisory, or consultation in any IT area
- Provision of Tech solutions (No Spamming)
- Other useful ideas
- Anything that does not promote or encourage Tech industry.
- Any form of personal greetings (with the exception of Tech related life events)
- Any form of immoral images and graphical or sensitive pictures or images.
- Anything not related to the vision/mission of the club.
- Any form of derogatory comments directed at anyone
One strike rule
We operate a One strike rule:
- A member that flouts the rules of the Bincom Tech Club will be removed from the club.
- When in doubt, please have a conversation with the community moderator and seek approval first before sharing.
- Contentious information can be shared after such has been reviewed/approved by the community moderator.
- Any unacceptable action by any Bincom Tech Club member would mean a temporary or permanent removal from the community
- Should a defaulting member be interested in remaining a member of the community, such member may reach out to the community moderator to tender an apology/explanation if necessary.
- Important: The community moderator reserves the right to accept or not accept such apology / explanation from defaulting members.
- If the defaulting member is invited back to the community, such defaulting member must offer a general apology to all members of the Bincom Tech Club instance.
- Community Moderators are reminded that all sanctions should be restorative as much as possible.
Bincom Tech Club Programmes
- Daily Tech Post
- Tech Know Tuesday (Sharing Knowledge Development)
- Weekly Drills
Join an instance of Bincom Tech Club on WhatsApp at https://bincom.net/bincomtechclub