Infrastructure / Cloud / DevOps Engineer (Junior Associate)
About this Role
- Managing organisational and client Infrastructure including but not limited to Amazon Web Services (AWS) , Google Cloud (GCP) , Azure , Digital Ocean, Hostgator, etc.
- Evaluate, develop, and implement current and future Infrastructure / Cloud / DevOps needs
- Evaluate, develop, and implement current and future desktop and server needs,
- Extensive knowledge of Office Tools, Microsoft Servers, Linux Servers, Cloud Servers, Active Directory, Networking and similar technologies
- Troubleshooting networking related issues
- Daily/Weekly support for all systems within the organization
- Assist in implementing Disaster recovery plan
- Assist in developing and implementing short, medium and long term ICT plan
- To maintain computer systems and networks
- Serve as 2nd level support, and other levels of support as at when needed.
- Immediate response to client requests
- Managing organisational and client Infrastructure including but not limited to Amazon Web Services (AWS) , Google Cloud (GCP) , Azure
Qualifications And Requirements
- 1-2 years VERIFIABLE experience in Infrastructure / Cloud / DevOps Engineering.
- A passion for IT
- Ability to learn new skills fast
- Project management & Team leadership skills.
- GCP, AWS, Microsoft, A+, CCNA or similar certifications is an added advantage
- Familiarity with WHM / Cpanel and other Web hosting management platforms
Other Personal Competencies
- Applicants must have a passion for IT
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- A can-do attitude
- Innovative & creative