QA and Test Automation Engineer [Intern]
This is a 6 months internship position with a prospect to be converted to an Associate position upon successful completion and a strong performance assessment.
Following an initial intense training programme, successful candidates will be assigned to our various project teams to assist in the conception, development and support of software solutions
This position is suitable for Fresh Graduates, National Youth Service Corps members seeking a Place of Primary Assignment, Post NYSC job seekers and those who are passionate about building a career in QA and Test Automation Engineer.
- To assist the team in the design, development, programming, deployment, project documentations, and other tasks during various client projects.
- To work in teams to identify software application weakness and targeted areas.
- To assist in sketching out ideas for automated software test procedures.
- To assist in reviewing software bug reports and highlighting problem areas.
- To assist in writing automation scripts and implementing software applications.
- To assist in designing and installing software databases.
- To assist in troubleshooting automation software and finalizing system procedures.
- To assist in identifying quality issues and creating test reports.
- Collaborating with the design team to solve application faults.
- A passion for IT
- Computer-related course of study is an advantage.