Experienced QA and Test Automation Engineer
Bincom Dev Center is a Multi-location based Training and Development Center for Technology Resources and Technology Solutions.
We are seeking a talented QA and Test Automation Engineer to design testing procedures for our software applications. In this role, will be responsible for analyzing the functionality of applications and designing automated tests to validate their performance. You will also be required to identify bugs, install databases, and collaborate with the software design team.
This role will start initially as a part-time role and will transit into full-time as the specific business line managed by the role grows.
To ensure success as a QA and Test Automation Engineer, you should have advanced programming skills, a keen eye for detail, and excellent project management skills. A skilled QA and Test automation engineer that can design and write efficient test procedures for every software application.
- Meeting with the software design team to discuss verification protocols.
- Identifying software application weaknesses and target areas.
- Sketching out ideas for automated software test procedures.
- Review software bug reports and highlight problem areas.
- Writing automation scripts and implementing software applications.
- Designing and installing software databases.
- Troubleshooting automation software and finalizing system procedures.
- Identifying quality issues and creating test reports.
- Collaborating with the design team to solve application faults.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or a similar field.
- Previous experience working as a QA and Test automation engineer.
- Advanced programming skills including automation systems and databases.
- Familiarity with programming script languages including Java and VBScript.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Detailed knowledge of application functions, bug fixing, and testing protocols.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good project management skills.