DevOps / Systems Engineer Trainee
This is a short term internship ( 6 months – 1 year contract) position. Suitable for industrial attachment (minimum 6 months), NYSC and Fresh Graduates
Bincom is a fast growing ICT solutions and consulting firm focused on the best use of technology (old,new, emerging, and future) to solve client issues. We are focused on a global market but are headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria.
About this Role
- Assist System Engineers to evaluate, develop, and implement current and future desktop and server needs,
- Basic knowledge of Office Tools, Microsoft Servers, Linux Servers, Cloud Servers, Active Directory, Networking and similar technologies
- Assist in troubleshooting networking related issues
- Assist in Daily/Weekly support for all systems within the organization
- Assist in implementing Disaster recovery plan
- Assist in developing and implementing short, medium and long term ICT plan
- To maintain computer systems and networks
- Serve as 1st level support, and other levels of support as at when needed.
- Immediate response to client requests
- Assist the System Engineers in managing organisational and client Infrastructure including but not limited to Amazon Web Services.
Qualifications and Requirements
- OND/HND/BSc in a related field
- Basic experience in similar responsibilities
- A passion for IT
- Ability to learn new skills fast
- A+, CCNA or similar certifications is an added advantage
Other personal competencies
- Applicants must have a passion for IT
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- A can do attitude
- Innovative & creative
- Accepted persons will be given an automatic FULL scholarship to Bincom Academy: DevOps and Systems Engineering for Beginners Class
Please read and understand the basics of DevOps / Systems Engineering before you attempt to apply. DevOps: https://www.guru99.com/devops-tutorial.html#9.