Product and Business Development Officer (Trainee Level)
Bincom Dev Center is looking for a Product and Business Development Officer (Trainee Level). This is a Trainee Level position with a prospect to be converted to an Associate position upon successful completion and a strong performance assessment.
This position is suitable for Graduates with 1 – 2 years experience in a related role (relevant Internship, Volunteering, NYSC experience may suffice) who are passionate about building a career in Product and Business side of Technology.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through networking, set up meetings with potential clients, establish rapport and listen to their wishes and concerns.
- Pitch products and service; prepare power point presentations and sales displays if required.
- Negotiate payments by phone, email, and in person
- Develop sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met.
- Propose new product ideas and implement solutions that would grow new product ideas
- Keep healthy relationships with both existing and new clients and innovates new ideas on achieving improved service delivery
- Follow up on other team members to generate information / get feedbacks on ongoing projects.
- Collect and Consolidate information critical to the business from the market on products, competition, services, business opportunities etc.
- Establish & Follow the systems and procedures with every customer within designated territory.
- Ensure no dispute or issues remain unresolved with any client.
- Any other itinerary as assigned by the management.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Proven experience as a Sales/Business Development Executive in any field (1-2 years minimum)
- Good computer skill with ability to use relevant software (Excellent knowledge of MS Office)
- Thorough understanding of Marketing and Negotiating techniques and persuasive selling.
- A Passion for IT
Accepted persons will be given an automatic FULL scholarship to Bincom Academy: Project and Service Management for Beginners Class.
Job Types: Full-time, New-Grad, Permanent
- Product/Business Development(relevant Internship inclusive): 2 years (Preferred)