IBM / Airtel SharePoint Migration
Client: IBM manages Bharti Airtel’s global IT under its business process outsourcing model..
Situation: IBM was in need of an ICT solutions company in Nigeria to implement Mircosoft SharePoint migration. The SharePoint environment was high impact as it formed the hub of communication for the entire Organisation.
Challenge: IBM required Microsoft Certified Partners that had vast experience in the design, deployment and delivery of similar infrastructure services within agreed timelines. The provider was also required to ensure stability of the Microsoft Office SharePoint Server solution..
Our Solution: Bincom ICT Solutions in partnership with SoftAct Incorporated (Microsoft Gold Certified Partner) delivered its ICT4Enterprise and consultancy Services. We delivered the installation and implementation of Microsoft SharePoint . The migration of data and ensured return to business within agreed project timelines under a consistent framework of best practice.
Result: Our team ensured return to business within agreed project timelines under a consistent framework of best practice.
Our highly experienced team was able to:
- Fully evaluate and analyze the existing infrastructure
- Design and Deliver work plans to implement within the shortest possible time.
- Develop and implement a Disaster Recovery Plan.
- Perform risk assessment and update systems
- Develop complete short , medium and long term migration plans.
- Provide onsite Microsoft trained resource to work with the IBM team.
- Implementation of a turn key Microsoft SharePoint Server solution
Conclusion: The project was completed successfully, earlier than scheduled with no data loss and improved performance as well as data integrity. It was also commended globally in IBM..