NIMASA / Sailing Clearance Management
Client: The Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency (NIMASA)..
Challenge: The Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency (NIMASA) was in need of a Solution that would manage the entire process and approval of Sailing Clearance in Nigeria
Our Solution: We started by Analysing what problems the Shipping Agents, NIMASA staff and other stakeholders were facing with their previous process. This allowed us to personalize the solution to ensure a hitch free process of issuing a Sailing Clearance.
After designing and developing the web based end to end solution, we integrated it into the agency’s solution stack. The solution manages the entire Process involved in the issuing of a Sailing Clearance from a one-stop shop.
The Solution manages the following;
- Shipping Agent Registration Process
- Sailing Clearance Application process
- Sailing Clearance Approvals
- Payment Processing
- Sailing Clearance Generation and Encryption
- Shipping Clearance Verification
Our highly experienced team was able to;
- Fully evaluate and analyze the existing infrastructure
- Develop and implement a Disaster Recovery Plan.
- Automatically calculated and verified prices; eliminating mistakes in costing.
- Generation of encrypted and verifiable Sailing Clearance
- Easy analysis of data, trends, process etc.
- Generation of Automated / Pre-configured Reports
- Reconciliation Process automated and Data Synchronization.
Conclusion: Our team ensured delivery within agreed project timelines under a consistent framework of best practice.